If the West Falls is the result of four years of research that began when the author learned that she was a target of US Government sponsored Organized Vigilante Stalking. Her investigation into the crime that had been committed against her led her to an understanding of the crime that is being committed by the United States government against the people of this nation and the rest of the world. The author’s investigation reveals
• The presence of a fascist underground controlling the life of this nation and the lives of American people
• The plans of secret societies such as the Bilderbergers, the Trilateral Commission and the Council of Foreign relations to dissolve the national sovereignty of the United States of America
• The influence of the occult in public institutions and the American Christian Church
• Crimes being committed by US governing officials being covered up by the National Security Act including the exploitation of children
• Exploitation of American citizens and people around the world under the Patriot Act and the Military Commissions Act
After many months of suffering, Ezekiel loses his best friend and father to cancer. While the family is dealing with their grief, the synagogue and the school are destroyed by a bomb. Why would anyone want to destroy the synagogue?
Under suspicion of espionage, Ezekiel is taken to prison, where he meets a very unlikely friend who just happens to be a Mafia drug kingpin.
Despite the two men’s different lifestyles, they become good friends. During their incarceration, Vladimir kills a man and looks for Ezekiel to help him while in the place called The Dungeon.
With Vladimir close to death after a fierce beating by the prison guards, Penal Colony #5 becomes a place where two men find friendship and a struggle with the demons that can make you or break you.